Dear CTT Families,
We can’t wait to see you on Visiting Day, Sunday July 27th! It’s been a great summer and we’re excited for you to experience camp in action! Come one, come all! Grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins – all are welcome!
During Visiting Day, you’ll have the opportunity to sign up your son or daughter for 2015 at our most discounted rate which extends though Visiting Day only. You can also save time and enroll for 2015 online now by clicking here (remember, deposits are fully refundable through February 1, 2015). In addition to saving $600 on early enrollment, we do have a special gift for those who sign up between now and the end of Visiting Day!
Also, for all future campers, registrations are now open for our Explorers Weekends on August 2-3 and August 9-10.
Click HERE to register for an Explorers Weekend now!
Visiting Day Schedule
11:30 – 3:00 PM: Visiting and lunch, activities and pool open.
1:00 – 2:30 PM: Enjoy camp in action! Selected activities and open demonstrations.
3:00 PM: Camper good-byes and departure
Visiting Day Rules
– No pets. Unless you plan on leaving it with us at Outdoor Rec.
– No nuts. You know why.
– Not too much food. We love friends, but not the furry kind in the bunks.
– No counselor gratuities. A handshake and a good ol’ fashioned ‘Thank You’ goes a long way.
– No bunk gifts. Campers have enough gear, no need to buy more stuff!
– Camper cell phones will not be returned on Visiting Day. Sorry, they’ll get them on the buses home.
– Dining Room will not open until 11:30am on Visiting Day. No reservations. The Dining Hall is not listed on OpenTable.com
What you can bring!
– A taste of Grandmom’s homemade apple cake.
Looking forward to seeing everyone at Camp Timber Tops!