It was another beautiful, picturesque day in Greeley, PA. Though Thursdays are (almost) always lazy days of late sleep and SFA (Supervised Free Activity), we had a particularly active SFA day at camp! Here are some of the day’s highlights:
- The Hughie and Selma Black 5K Camper Scamper! We had so many awesome participants, and we’re proud of each and every camper who trained and ran this morning! Awesome!
- Krav Maga is a form of self defense, and we were thrilled to run Krav Maga workshops all day at camp for both Juniors and Seniors. We learned a lot and had a great time!
- Hi-Seniors went to Costa’s! Yeeehaaa!
- SFA was in full swing: high zip line, tennis clinics, open gymnastics and more!
- Kelli Moshen worked with her advanced dancers and perfected the routine they’ve been practicing for days. It’s amazing!
- Grove day! We enjoyed a day of cookouts in Hattie B’s BBQ! The weather was perfect!
- A Top Cook’s Trip visiting Gail’s Cupboard! The girls learned about infusing! Cool!
- Tonight is a Senior social!
Have we mentioned Pioneer Days yet? OH…Excitement is brewing! There’s definitely Pioneer Days chanting and singing and excitement in the air!